You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really value hearing from my readers and respond to all comments left on my blog. I love getting to know you guys so never hesitate to write me a message or ask me a question. After all, my blog is written for you guys! You can also speak to me on any of my social media accounts – all linked on this page.
I’m very happy to work with brands who fit with my values, the nature of my blog and that I think my readers will be interested in. Some of the ways you can work with me are listed below;
- Sponsored posts
- Collaborative posts
- Hosting giveaways
- Ambassador roles
- Promotional campaigns – social media and blogger outreach
- Reviews (both on the blog and our YouTube channel)
- YouTube adverts/commercials
- Ghost writing
This list is not exhaustive however, so please do email me at email@example.com if you are interested in working together so I can tailor an approach bespoke to your brand.
I’m currently offering brand sponsorship packages for representation at the Northern Blog Awards, where I am a finalist in the vlogging category. I can offer you a great value tailor made promotional package in return for sponsorship so please get in touch if you might be interested.
Here are a few of the brands I have had the pleasure of working with recently:
Disney, Dyson, DFDS, Cadbury, Mumsnet, Haakaa, Channel Mum, Crowne Plaza Hotels, Rockliffe Hall, Timewise, Tots 100, Thaikhun, Cabana Brazilian BBQ, Turtle Bay, Clever Bees Club, Wicked Uncle, Mama Jewels, ME&I.
Correct as of 1st June 2018
DA – 33
Blog views – 18,100 per month
YouTube views – 8,000 per month
I have almost 13,000 followers across my social media accounts and a monthly combined reach in excess of 347,638.
My specific statistics for each of my social media accounts is displayed in the bottom banner of this page. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see my full media kit.
Awards and accolades
- Finalist in parenting category in UK Blog Awards UK 2017
- Finalist in vlogging category in Northern Blog Awards 2017
- Named as a new blog you should be reading right now by Tots 100 (April 2016)
- Named as a new blogger to watch 2017 by Britmums
- Nominated for the MAD Blog Awards 2016
- Nominated for Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2016