You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really value hearing from my readers and respond to all comments left on my blog. I love getting to know you all so never hesitate to write me a message or ask me a question. After all, my blog is written for you! You can also speak to me on any of my social media accounts – all linked on this page.
I’m very happy to work with brands who fit with my values, the nature of my blog and that I think my readers will be interested in. Some of the ways you can work with me are listed below;
- Sponsored blog posts and video
- Sponsored social media posts
- Hosting giveaways
- Ambassador roles
- Promotional campaigns
- Reviews (both on the blog and our YouTube channel)
- YouTube adverts/commercials
- Ghost writing
This list is not exhaustive however, so please do email me at email@example.com if you are interested in working together so I can tailor an approach bespoke to your brand.
Here are a few of the brands I have had the pleasure of working with recently:
McDonald’s, Disney, IKEA, Lidl, Boots, Scottish Widows, Start-Rite, Nexus Tyne and Wear Metro, NE1, Dyson, DFDS, Cadburys, Mumsnet, Britmums, Channel Mum, Crowne Plaza Hotels, Rockliffe Hall, Travelodge, Landrover and many more.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to see my full media kit and price list.
Awards and accolades
- Finalist in the Reader’s Choice category in Britmums Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2018
- Finalist in parenting category in UK Blog Awards UK 2017
- Finalist in vlogging category in Northern Blog Awards 2017
- Named as a new blog you should be reading right now by Tots 100 (April 2016)
- Named as a new blogger to watch 2017 by Britmums
- Nominated for the MAD Blog Awards 2016
- Nominated for Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2016