This post is a round-up post of all my most inspiring feminist blog posts and YouTube videos. Have a read and then let’s smash the goddamn patriarchy together!
Inspiring feminist blog posts
First up is 20 actions men can take to be better allies to women.
Next is 20 things you can do to champion women on International Women’s Day – or any day for that matter.
Looking for ways to be a better feminist? Here are my Top 10 daily feminist goals.
My video interview with the wonderful Sian from Helpful Mum about raising feminist kids.
The one that google refuses to serve ads on because its ‘too shocking’ – how the patriarchy ruins sex…
In this YouTube video Sian from Helpful Mum talks us through when she took her employer to court for maternity discrimination and won.
In this YouTube video I interview the vivacious Molly from Body Happy Org about all things Body Confidence.
Why it’s so important to make motherhood diverse
If you liked this round up of my most inspiring feminist blog posts, you might also like:
If you have enjoyed this post or found it useful, here are some quick and easy ways that you can support Nomipalony or say thanks:
- Share this post with your friends
- Follow Nomipalony on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube
- Pop over to my Amazon Storefront to see what products I have been buying and loving from there recently, including my health and fitness products list.
- Click here to buy me a virtual cuppa
- Sign up to my mailing list
- Women can join my feminist Facebook group – the Nomipalony Freehouse