Here’s the latest instalment of the funny things my kids have said lately. Lena has just turned 3 and Arlo has just turned 6…
- Arlo to Lena who had just farted ‘ooooh Lena that smells delicious’.
- Me: Arlo, you can do anything at all for your birthday, what would you like to do?’ Arlo (king of introversion) ‘can I not talk to anyone all day?’
- Me to Lena ‘Lena, you are being a little tinker’. Lena, appalled face, exclaims ‘EXCUSE me?!’
- Me to Arlo ‘What do you think we should get Lena for Christmas? Arlo: ‘Well she likes to hump the floor…’ Yikes!
- My mam telling a story where she used the phrase ‘that’s the end of the story full stop’ Arlo: ‘I know how to do a fall stop, it’s just a dot.’
- Me to Arlo ‘wow, you are getting so strong’. Arlo ‘I know, I can easily lift a baby up’.
- Me to Lena ‘you are so cute’. Lena ‘I am’.
- Arlo to Lena ‘Lena, I’ve just punched mammy in the bum’. Lena to Arlo ‘you did! High five’. Cheers Kids.
- Arlo had just been for a poo and afterwards I could smell something and wasn’t sure he had wiped his bum properly. I asked him and he said ‘I dunno, it does feel a bit juicey’ JUICEY!!!! I think I’ll never get over that one. Kids are so gross.
- I asked Arlo what he had for lunch at school and he said ‘Black ham and skin cake’. Took me a little bit but I figured out that black ham is beef and skin cake is skin coloured cake, aka a plain sponge cake. Phew.
Which is your favourite? What have your kids said lately that has made you laugh?
Never Miss a Post
Click here to subscribe to our mailing list