You guys always seem to like to hear about the funny things my son has said, so here is the 3rd instalment of what will become a regular feature. Arlo is now five years and three months old.
Here are some of the things he has said since he turned five that amused me
- ‘Mammy sorry my mouth is not working so I can’t hear you’ (when ignoring me when I told him he couldn’t have a packet of crisps)
- ‘Is Siri Alexa’s best friend?’ Baby geek.
- ‘Mammy, I just put my finger up my bum by accident’. Not quite sure how it happens by accident but hey ho.
- When his friend at school got worms, I told him not to touch his bum in case he had them too. He said ‘but mammy I put my finger up my bum all the time’. Erm, well maybe just don’t son.
- (Shouts in an alarmed voice) ‘The baby has gone into the darkness!’ (Lena had walked into the bedroom and the light wasn’t switched on.)
- ‘That was SOOOOO AWESOME’ (after he used the electric hand dryer at my work toilets)
- ‘Happiness is inside you, you just need help to find it’ (he’s watched a lot of Trolls)
- ‘Trolls aren’t alive anymore Mammy, they were alive when the dinosaurs were alive. Everything lives, then it dies, then something else comes along instead. We will die someday’. WTF kid.
- Also from trolls he thinks the lyrics to Justin Timberlake’s ‘I’ve got this feeling’ goes as follows – ‘I’ve got this feeling, inside my balls, it goes electric wavy when I turn it on’. Please stop singing this in public kid.
- ‘I’ve collected you some eggcorns’ (aka acorns). Awwww.
- ‘Your eyes are the camera of your head. You can only see what’s in your head through your camera eyes.’
- ‘Mammy the Post Officer is here’ (when our post man came with a parcel)
- When his ear hurt one day, he said ‘Mammy, I’m really worried about myself you know’. He’s such a sensitive soul.
Have your kids said anything funny lately? I’d love to hear them in the comments.
Never Miss a Post
Click here to subscribe to our mailing list