We are finalists at the Northern Blog Awards 2017!

Sharing is caring!

EEEEK! We are finalists at the inaugural Northern Blog Awards 2017. I’m very excited about this! I wasn’t expecting it at all. I knew they were happening but I dropped the ball and forgot to vote for anyone in time, let alone ask anyone to vote for us. So I wanted to write a quick thank you post to anyone who did vote for us in the Northern Blog Awards 2017 and got us shortlisted. Thank you so much, we are incredibly grateful.

Vlogging category

We are extra chuffed to be shortlisted in the vlogging category. It’s the first time that our YouTube channel has been recognised in such a way. Sometimes YouTube and vlogging can feel like a lot of effort for not much coming out of the other end in terms of views and interaction so this gives us a very welcome boost.

If you aren’t subscribed to our channel (erm what are you waiting for – please sub now) we do regular family vlogs, Q&As, challenges, reviews and much more. You can get a feel for our channel in our short channel trailer below:

You can also hit the vlogs tab at the top of the page where you can view all of our videos. Our vlogs are a great way to get to know us all better.

If you are already subscribed to our channel and watching our vlogs then thank you very much. It means a lot to us and we really appreciate every like we get and reply to every comment. If you have any requests for vlogs you’d like us to make, just leave me a comment and I’ll see what we can do. Papa Ginge is chomping at the bit to do a Bean Boozled challenge next but I’m scared! Save me.

So what happens next?

Well, now the public get to vote for which finalists are their favourites to win. The public vote counts for 40% of the final score (judges vote for the remaining 60%). The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony at the Principal Hotel in Manchester on Saturday 16th September. Apparently it is a jazzy venue so I’m desperately trying to save my pennies up so we can attend!

Please vote for us to win!

We would be so grateful if you guys would vote for us to win. We are very small vloggers compared to some of the other finalists in the category and don’t stand a chance of winning without your votes. It’s super easy, you just click on this link, enter your name and email address. Then scroll to the bottom to the vlogging category and select ‘Nomipalony’ and vote. It’s really easy peasy, I promise.

And if that hasn’t convinced you, then have a watch of Papa Ginge being terrified of a spider and if it doesn’t make you laugh once, then we don’t deserve your vote – if it does, give us a click!

We put a lot in to our vlogs and it would mean so much to us if we were to win the award.

Voting ends in a few days time on Monday 31st July at midnight. Get your vote in now before it’s too late.

Thanks again guys, for watching, voting and interacting with us.

Mwah, Nyomi xx

P.s. If you are a brand reading this I will be offering bespoke sponsorship packages for the Northern Blog Awards 2017 so please get in touch at nyomi@nomipalony.com if you are interested in collaborating.

Sharing is caring!

Leave a comment

The following GDPR rules must be read and accepted:
This form collects your name, email and content so that we can keep track of the comments placed on the website. For more info check our privacy policy where you will get more info on where, how and why we store your data.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.