Symphony of the Seas on Royal Caribbean offers a range of stateroom categories to suit every traveler’s preferences. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll take you on a virtual tour of Symphony of the Seas Junior Suites, read on for more…
Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite overview
There are 86 Junior Suites available on Symphony of the Seas. Junior Suites have a minimum cabin size of 287 square feet.
Junior Suites have a bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King. The full bathroom has a tub.
There is a sitting area with a sofa with entertainment system and flatscreen TV, as well as a private balcony.
Symphony of the Seas junior suite layout
Each Junior Suite with a Balcony on Symphony of the Seas offers an open-concept living and bedroom area.
You can see a full Junior Suite walk through tour in this video from Harr Travel.
And another full room tour from Where’s Walter:
Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite locations
Symphony of the Seas Junior Suites are mid-ship on decks 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14.
Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite perks
- 24hr room service- fees may apply
- Accessible option also available for this cabin
- Bathroom with tub
- Private balcony
- Royal king bed (convertible to two twin)
- Sitting area
- Sleeps up to 4
- Royal Caribbean bathrobes
- A Lavazza espresso machine
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Priority boarding
- Additional Crown and Anchor loyalty points
Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite dining and entertainment perks
Booking a Junior Suite gives you access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner but not breakfast or lunch.
If the Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite experience has piqued your interest, here are some tips for making your booking:
- Book Early: Junior Suites are in high demand, so it’s wise to book as early as possible to secure your desired dates and suite category.
- Keep an Eye on Promotions: Royal Caribbean frequently runs promotions and special offers. Keep an eye out for deals that may include reduced fares, onboard credit, or other perks.
Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite reviews
For full reviews of the Junior Suites from people who have stayed on board, see:
- This review from Finding Jillian
- Here is a review from the Royal Caribbean blog
- And Cruise Line have a collection of passenger’s reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does a Symphony of the Seas Junior Suite cost?
Pricing for Junior Suites varies depending on the cruise itinerary, time of booking, and any ongoing promotions.
It’s advisable to check the Royal Caribbean website or consult a travel agent for the most up-to-date pricing.
Q: Can I book a Junior Suite for my family?
Absolutely! Junior Suites are an excellent choice for families, as they sleep 4 and offer ample space. Be sure to inquire about the availability of family-friendly Junior Suites when booking.
Q: Do all Junior Suites have private balconies?
A: While most Junior Suites on Symphony of the Seas come with private balconies, it’s essential to check the specific details of your selected suite when booking.
If you liked this post you might also like my post about Getting the ferry from Newcastle to Amsterdam with kids.
If you have enjoyed this post or found it useful, here are some quick and easy ways that you can support Nomipalony or say thanks:
- Share this post with your friends
- Follow Nomipalony on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube
- Pop over to my Amazon Storefront to see what products I have been buying and loving from there recently, including my health and fitness products list.
- Click here to buy me a virtual cuppa
- Sign up to my mailing list
- Women can join my feminist Facebook group – the Nomipalony Freehouse
Disclosure: This is a sponsored advertorial post. For my full disclosure policy please see my about page.
AI assisted in the creation of this content which was fully edited and fact checked by a human author.